Friday, May 28, 2010

Reiki

I've been trying to treat my symptoms in a holistic, natural way. Paige is a natural way to help modify my symptoms. I'm also doing Reiki on a (not so) regular basis. Reiki is a form of guided meditation. I find it very calming, refreshing, and centering. It helps with the god offal headaches that I get and with the tension that I carry in my body. When I'm not so tense and stressed, I find that I don't have symptoms that are as dramatic. Some people will go "Yeah right" and blame the placebo effect. If it can get me off of my chemical cocktail eventually, bring on the placebo effect. All I really want is to eventually be off the meds or even to have them greatly reduced. My next appointment is 3 weeks from now. Let's hope that in doing them more regularly, I get an even greater benefit from them.

2 comments:

wcteams said...

way to go!! It is great when you can find something besides yet ANOTHER pill! All the best, Rosie says 'Hi Paige and woof!'

chowsr said...

Don't forget Body Talk! I did a treatment on you :)