Sunday, May 23, 2010

We cheated

I cheated yesterday. I was over at a friend’s house and we walked over to the Italian center for a treat. I had Paige with me but didn’t want to leave her behind. Since I had her vest in my purse, I stuck it on her and we went into the store. And she did so good. I'll admit that I had a treat hanging in front of her nose the entire time to help her keep her attention. I only had to tell her "leave it" a couple of times. We were only in there for 10 minutes and we had to leave before my friends were done looking around because she was starting to show that she had enough but she did so good. I was such a proud puppy mommy.

It was a cheat because we haven't done any actual public access training. I apologize to my trainers.

1 comment:

wcteams said...

Hi Mel, so glad Paige did well, I sent you an email with some questions as to 'puppy in training'. Take CAre