Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cat Update

Just thought I would drop a quick update about the cats and Paige since I haven't talked about that in a while. The cats are hugging me and seeking out my attention again. This is really good because they were barely talking to me for a while there.

The other day I was lying with Sam on the couch and Paige wondered over. I guess she wanted to be part of the fun because she started to lick Sam's face. Sam gives me a look that said "Why are you letting her do this? I hate you" but sat there for 3 or 4 licks. I laughed so hard at him. Nick had a good laugh too when I told him.

And Marissa will sit right next to her, so long as Paige doesn't look at her. LOL. Marissa will also sleep on Paige's beds if Paige isn't there. Can you blame her? They are that fake sheep skin stuff. Marissa slept on them constantly from when they came into the house until Page came into the house.

The cats are chasing each other around the house again. This too is good to see. It means that life is returning to normal for them. But the game is over as soon as Page asks if she can play too.

Silly cats.

No comments: