Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hanging out with AuntyMaigen

I finally pushed Mom off the computer for long enough to write this post for you. It should have been up yesterday but those damn FaceBook games. I don’t understand!

Wednesday, AuntyMaigen called Mom on short notice and wanted her to go to a condo board meeting as a rep for service dogs. And who could possibly be a better rep than service dog extraordinaire, yours truly. So of course I got to go. And it’s a good thing I did. While AuntyMaigen and her man were discussing with the group why the condo board won’t let Aunty get her own SD, Aunty started to have a panic attack. It got to the point where she had to leave. Mom and I weren’t stay at this boring meeting if she wasn’t. On the way out, she collapsed! I had to go and see her and Mom didn’t stop me. I kept checking in on Mom while helping AuntyMaigen because she wasn’t doing so well either. Aunty’s man carried her outside because it’s easier to recover when not so many people are watching. Aunty sat on the ground while I put my head in her lap. Mom provided a bunch of cookies which Aunty gave to me. Guess I was doing the right thing. Aunty was amazed at how much quicker she recovered with of my help. We all hope she can get her own wonder dog soon. I sat in Mom’s lap in the car so that she could get feeling better too. And what do they do to repay me. They left me at home so they could go to a movie!

On Thursday, AuntyMaigen came and picked us and took me to the big tub. Bath time *groan*. And then she made me stand on a table for over and hour while she brush and cut my hair. But did I ever feel and look good when she was done with me. And she used a shampoo that made my white pieces so white. Mom says I glow in the dark.

After some shopping and the humans grabbing some supper, it was off to our final CGC class. There was a dog next door to the hall we were using and we barked at each other. I know that Mom doesn’t like it, but it just feels so good to bark!

And now, we’re off to AuntyMaigen’s for the evening. I wonder what the humans will get up to. I bet it involves a whole lot of lying around for me.

No comments: