Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I need more than 4 minutes to type each day if I’m going to keep you up to date.

When I last left off we were headed over to AuntieMaigen’s for the evening (last Saturday). The people watched a movie – I can’t figure out why they enjoy this activity but they do a lot of it. It’s so boring. KittyKyo ran around like a maniac. Silly Kitty. Part way through the movie, Mom and AuntieMaigen decided that they should go shopping. AuntieMaigen needed food to last a couple of weeks until her man came back to town. Shopping is much better than watching movies. Shopping is fun! So off to the grocery store we went. Mom did bad and bought junk food but she also bought fruit to eat so I guess it wasn’t all bad. Mom and I made AuntieMaigen laugh because we were practising our dance steps in the ailses. Nobody was there and they had a good song on. When we got to the check out Mom couldn’t find her wallet. She hunted through her purse a number of times but a purse can only hide so much. She started to panic. She couldn’t think of where it may be. I hated seeing Mom distressed so I poked her with my nose. It took a second to register with her what I did but then I got cookies and she calmed down. AuntieMaigen was quite impressed because she noticed that Mom was about to have a melt down too.

No comments: