Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rewriting

Hi all,

It has been pointed out to me that some of my previous posts have cast Page in a bad light. I have been projecting a lot of what has been going on inside of me onto her and that's not fair. I have made her look like a crazy dog that shouldn't be placed with anybody, let alone somebody who is going to need help from a calm, loving companion.

Because of this, I'm going to be rewriting a number of my posts over the next little while. I want to show what a wonder Page is. How well behaved she is. That she is totally full of tail wags and doggy smiles. She does need some work, but any dog we pick is going to need work in some area or another.

Rewriting is going to allow me to keep this blog for advocacy. I'm going to document Page's journey and my journey still, but I'm going to try to keep them somewhat separated. (eg. This and this happened. It made me feel like this. - the facts and then the opinion or internal stuff, completely separated.)

Wish me luck, this is going to take some work.

No comments: