Friday, January 27, 2012

Back seats simply aren't big enough!

Got to see my home girl Haylie today. Awesome! I don't think I ever get to spend enough time with her. I knew something special was up because Mom's alarm didn't go off this morning. I couldn't figure out why we were sleeping in but hey, we were sleeping in so I wasn't too worried. When it was time to get out the door this morning I was still dragging my paws. I figured we were going to work and I didn't really want to go to work today. But we went downstairs and I couldn't believe who was waiting in the lobby for me. Haylie!! I am one lucky dog! So what did I do? I said hi to her in the best way I knew how: I jumped up and punched her in her shoulders.

Then after much tail wagging, it was time to go on an adventure. The downfall? Our Mom's decided that we should car pool. The back seat in AuntyMaigen's car is not 2 collies big. I don't mind too much. I'm pushy enough to be able to get enough seat to be comfy. It just means that Haylie doesn't get a lot of seat. AuntyMaigen says she's getting a new car and it's going to have one seat for Haylie and one for me. No more sharing. I'm cool with that.

We went down to Now! Radio this morning and picked up some money that they are giving to Hope Heels. While we went in vested up and well behaved, we quickly talked our way out of the vests and got to hang out with radio hosts. I like to talk. Maybe I should think of a career in radio. Mom is poking me and reminding me to say thank you. So: Thank you Now! Radio and Crash and Mars.

After a quick stop at the bank (Haylie and I had to make sure that money got into Hope Heel's bank account) we went to the dog park. And we ran and ran and ran. We ran into a couple other dogs and their people had 2 of the stick/ball things. So we chased balls all over the park. Okay. Haylie chased the ball and I chased her. I don't understand her desire to pick things up in her mouth.

Now we're at work. But it's okay. I have a crazy comfy bed! And a big bowl of water. Now I need a nap and Mom's pushing me off the computer. Something about needing to do work while at work

Puppy Luvs
Wonder dog Paige.

No comments: