Sunday, January 8, 2012

Apples and Cheese

Mom and I had a snack today. Okay. Mom had a snack and I made cute faces until she gave me some. We were having granny smith apples and cheese. Yummy cheese but those apples are a little tart! So Mom only gave me a small piece of apple. She said I had to eat my apple before I could have any cheese. I tired it but it wasn’t my favorite. So I tried to hide it. I tried to hide it under the long fur in my arm but Mom dug it out and offered it to me again. (Not as gross as it sounds. My arms were just brushed so there wasn’t residual yuckies in them). I tried to use my paw to push it to the far side of my body and Mom found it again. Darn she’s good at this. So I sucked it up and ate it. It actually wasn’t that bad. And then I got the cheese. I got a piece of cheese even bigger than that piece of apple. (Note from Mom: It was a small piece of apple and a small piece of cheese. I’m not over spoiling wonder dog.) I agree Mom. I’m not too spoiled. More cheese please.

Wonder dog Paige.

No comments: