Friday, September 2, 2011

The Monthly

Last night we all got together at headquarters. The first Thursday of every month us collies get together. We have big things to discuss. The humans seem to do a lot of talking too but I doubt it’s important. Then again, Mom always spends tons of time on the computer and shuffling papers after these meetings.

Yesterday was AuntyMaigen’s birthday. Happy Birthday AuntyMaigen!! Mom made special cupcakes for her because she’s allergic to eggs but Mom didn’t make any goodies for us dogs. Maybe she honestly forgot. She has been pretty busy lately.

Today was our last day of that boring temp job. I tried my hardest to convince Mom that we should play hookie but she said we had to go. She had to practically drag me in there under protest. The good thing about last days is that I get to say hi to some of the people that I’ve worked with. It’s a nice treat.

CouncellorPam came over today. She is totally one of my favourite people. There is just something about her even if she only pats my head instead of scratching me good. They keep trying to convince me that she’s there to talk with Mom but they must be wrong. All the HH people come to visit with me.

Now we’re at the store. Mom’s working 2 jobs in 1 day! The things she does for money.

No comments: