Monday, September 26, 2011

Fries and other things

I would like to think that I’m pretty good with my “leave it” command and the concept behind it. But I can't help myself. I just have to smell the forbidden things. Around campus, lots of people drop chicken bones for me to smell. I never pick them up but I can sniff them out at 30 feet. (I don’t know if the measurement is right but I think it’s a saying). This morning I found a french fry. I tried to explain to Mom that I had to move it off the grass in order to be able to smell it best. The grass was just clogging up the smell. But I dropped it and walked away as soon as she asked what I was doing. You want to know the hardest one? Movie theater popcorn. It just smells so tasty!
I met CoachDarlene for the first time last week. Mom had me do a few things to show her where we were and what I know but we didn’t really play any games. *Sad Puppy*. We did go outside and she gave Mom some ideas to help me with walking. Since then, I haven’t worn that Halti thing. I like that idea. Mom still carries it with her but I haven’t seen it.
We went to the hospital with AuntyMaigen the other day. She got her back hurt at work. Some silly dog was flailing around while getting their nails cut. While we were waiting in the room with lots of chairs, AuntyMaigen had a really bad panic attack! I was worried about her. So was Mom. Mom managed to hold onto herself and not have a panic attack as well. When they were ready to actually take Aunty back, they said we couldn’t go with her at first. I was so confused and upset as to why we couldn’t go with her. After a while, Mom found a way for us to go back. I was so relieved to see AuntyMaigen. So was Mom. Since everybody seemed to be stopping with the freaking out, I just laid beside the bed and rested for a bit. I really hope that AuntyMaigen will be okay
In other news: Dad’s home for a while again. He’s hard to trust. He’s home and then he’s not. It always takes me a couple days to get used to him being home and just when we’re starting to have fun again, he leaves. *Sad puppy*

No comments: