Saturday, October 22, 2011

A successful first week

We’ve been at the new job for a week now. Mom is really enjoying it. I don’t think it’s all bad. Quiet like all office jobs. But there is another dog there. Spencer isn’t a wonder dog like me. He gets to come to work with us because everybody knows him and thinks he special.

After getting settled in this week, we went and saw AuntyMaigen at work yesterday. Now that we know what space we’re dealing with and such, Mom gave me an advance on my spending money and I got a new bed and bowl for the office. I took Mom’s suggestion of a spill proof bowl (http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753754) so that I wouldn’t slop on the computer and such. Mom also bought me a bottle of conditioner. I think bath time may be close at hand. Seeing AuntyMaigen after work was such a treat! The shopping trip was a good way to end a work week.

But hold on: We’re at work right now. At the store. Mom says we’re keeping both jobs for a while. Something about the need for money. I’m not going to get too many down days. There may be times we’re working 7 days a week. Thankfully, the shifts at the store are pretty short. We’re going to go to the dog park and have a party this afternoon. Then Mom’s threatening that we should go grocery shopping but that’s up for debate.

Mom has promised to get some pictures of our office for everybody to see. I’ll nag her until she does.

No comments: