Friday, December 2, 2011

I found the keyboard

I have a good excuse for not writing. Our schedule got so busy after Mom got us this new job. We're at the office everyday. And at the store on weekends and 1 evening (but Mom says there isn't any more evening shifts). There is still pole on Monday night. Mom says there is only one more class. Her body is not agreeing with it again. Stupid injuries. And we visit with CoachDarlene and PsychicPam on Thursdays. And now Mom has started leaving me at home alone on Wednesday evenings for a little bit. She says she's going swimming and I can't go yet. She promises I'll get to go soon. She says she needs me to go with her but then she leaves me at home. I really don't like to stay at home without her.

I got to meet our new candidate dogs last Saturday. We have BabyHalo and PuppyVimy. They are going to grow into Wonder Dogs like me and Hailey are! I've been told that soon we'll get to take these little guys out with us. I can't wait to show them how Wonder Dogs behave.

Where we live it gets dark really early now. That means that we can't go to the park after work any more!! For a while, I wasn't getting enough running and barking time in. I need to bark or I get some sort of compression problem. But Mom found a solution! Of course she did. She will fix every problem that I ever have! There is a dog park not too far from the office so we go at lunch sometimes!!! It's so much easier to mind my manners and be professional when I get this exercise that I need.

But I'm still hoping that the sun comes back soon. Mom isn't doing really great with it being gone all the time. She tells me that I need to help her get up in the morning but I'm not a morning dog. I have a comfy bed and I like my beauty sleep.

K. Our lunch hour is nearly over. Just enough time to sneak outside for a potty break. I promise I'll get my paws on a keyboard more often! But I've said that before.

1 comment:

Idunn and Leanne said...

Hi Paige, Idunn sends you a big Christmas hug, full paws!! :):)
It sure is dark here too! I'm a early riser, I like to bounce on Mom till she gets up, and i cant seem to stop my tail from making this incredible loud 'THUNK, THUNK, THUNK', haha...she loves it. Have great fun with BabyHalo and PuppyVimy, we havn't been to class lately, it is so dark! But hope to see all the youn'uns soon, they are so funny! Hugs Paige, hoping for snow to do some more bouncing!!
Idunn and Mom ~~