Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What was I doing

The last little bit has been rough. My brain is running a million miles a hour and jumping from thought to thought. When it does finally get tired, I either need to desperately sleep (the like now, regardless of where I am variety) or I end up sitting "moping" (as Nick calls it) or dissociating. In bipolar terms, I'm cyclicing hard, again. I hate this. Right now I can barely hold a thought in my head for 5 seconds. If some of the sentences in this post don't make sense, please try to read what I mean. I keep loosing my train of thought prior to the end of the sentence. This morning while I was counting the till at work I ended up having to count things 3 or 4 times. I was still moving the coins to my hand but I kept getting distracted from the counting portion of the task. I really hate this part of the disability. Trying to do my homework is nearly impossible. Nothing makes sense because I keep missing parts of sentences/paragraphs while reading. Beyond that, I've missed a few classes of my accounting class as of late. I emailed my teacher yesterday because I'm feeling so frustrated and lost. I blamed my absence on a complication with my medication, which is partially true. If the meds were working perfectly, I wouldn't be cycling. If he offered to actually meet up with me and go over the concepts. That is so helpful. Crap. I had more that I wanted to write but I got completely distracted by something that was going on on the radio. Oh well. I'll leave the post there for now because I have a pile of homework that I need to try to get through.

No comments: