Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OH MY COLLIE!!!!

I have a new best friend. Mom, AuntyMaigen, and I took a long drive a while ago and picked up a new dog who is going to be AuntyMaigen’s service dog. Her name is Hailey. She’s another collie and significantly bigger than me. But I always knew I was tiny. Our friendship was meant to be. She loves to chase balls and isn’t deterred by me chasing her. Just my kind of friend.

There has been a little bit of tension between us. She’s new and is glued to MY AuntyMaigen and is taking up some of my Mom’s attention. They also bring her over to my house and stick her in my car with me. I’ve snipped at her a few times and feel really bad about the time that I punctured her cheek. Yep. I’m a bad dog. But I still like her and we’ll figure out our differences.

269977_161415883931815_152261748180562_362252_6980428_s

Here is a picture of me and my home girl. With AuntyMaigen acting as a leash holder. Sorry about the picture quality. Mom took the picture with her phone, uploaded it to facebook, and then downloaded it to her computer. She has promised to take better pictures later. If you want to follow some of our adventures with our service dog group, like the Hope Heels page on facebook.

No comments: