Monday, June 13, 2011

Second Job Interview

I took Mom to a job interview this morning at one of the local universities. Mom was so nervous for the interview that she was actually shaking. At the beginning of the interview, I kept telling Mom that she was getting to worked up. And I kept getting chocolates for it. I love me some dog-friendly chocolate. I would like to try the human chocolate too but Mom says it’s no good. I kept poking Mom and licking her hand and huffing at her. At one point she actually gave me the “shhh” command (finger to the lips). Two of the people holding the interview knew I was there but the third one gave her a really weird look. Mom was expecting the people to ask about me but they never did. I’m insulted. They didn’t want to interview me. They asked after Mom expressed her surprise that they hadn’t asked. Mom says this is the question that she feels solidly confident about. She feels good about the rest of the interview too but only time will tell. She’s supposed to hear back from them later this week. Cross your paws!

No comments: