Monday, June 6, 2011

More than a few weeks behind

I have been telling Mom that I need to use her computer as much as I possibly can and finally she walked away from it for just long enough for me to sneak on. I don’t know how long I’m going to get to write this so I’m going to cover a lot of stuff pretty quick.

I went to the movies. Now you get to listen to my reviews.

Bridesmaids – With TrainerMarni. The people laughed and laughed. It seemed like the people were having a good time. I had a good nap. Kicked my blanket out from under me. Mom wasn’t too impressed with that. Turns out she thinks those floors are kind of yucky.

Fast Five – With Dad and his friend. There were explosions in this one but Mom gave me cookies when ever the sounds got really loud so they didn’t bother me too much. But I could sleep.

Pirates of the Caribbean – With AuntyMaigen and a large group of other people.  Mom’s opinion was “it’s a sequel”, what ever that means. There was some funny sound effects so I got cookies. I was sitting next to AuntyMaigen. She was having a few anxiety symptoms. At one point I had to remind her that she was okay and I was watching out for her too. People kept getting up during this movie and stepping over me. I think the people found it more awkward than I did.

Hangover 2 – With Dad when we went out of town to see him*. The people laughed. There was a monkey in this one. He was making all sorts of sounds. I was sceptical when Mom told me that the monkey talk was nothing to worry about but I had to trust her.

*(Dad works out of town. Mom was starting to not do too well with him being gone. She wasn’t sleeping and was not being very functional so we took a short vacation to the town he was working out of. Since she’s spending most of her time with her computer, she could do that there. It helped her a lot and she’s doing much better now)

While we were staying in the hotel with Dad, Mom took me down to the pool when there was nobody there. That’s a weird place. Mom had me lay down on a towel so that there wasn’t hair on the deck or chlorine on the dog. She splashed a bit and I got a treat. And right away she was swimming in the pool but I didn’t care. She wanted to try it again when there was actually other people there just so I could watch but the chance never came up.

There are my new adventures from the last little bit. I will try to kick Mom off the computer a little more often to keep you up to date a little bit better.

1 comment:

Maigen said...

that's great to hear you did so well at the pool paige :) be a proud wonder dog! you deserve to be!